Creating an ad
Create an Ad from the Carib-Market Homepage
- On your Carib-Market homepage, click on the “Post an Ad” button to the right of the main navigation menu. This will take you to Step 1, where you select the relevant category to which your ad belongs to. Click “Go” to proceed.
- Continuing on Step 1, complete the relevant fields on the ad form. If the “Featured Listing” check box is available, you can select this to have your ad appear in the featured ads slider. Click “Continue” to proceed.
- Step 2 allows you to review your listing, and the summary of how much the ad will cost. If it is a paid ad, then you will see a dropdown menu with the payment gateway options available.
- Step 3 depends on the pricing structure set up for the site. You will see one of the following options:
- If the ad is free, you will receive a success message and an indication of whether or not the ad is live or pending review (depending on what has been set in the Carib-Market admin)
- If it is a paid ad using the PayPal payment gateway you will be redirected to PayPal to complete your transaction. At the end of that process you will see a link back to the classifieds site to review your ad which is published immediately after payment has been made.
- If it is a paid ad using the bank transfer option, you will see a screen containing your unique ad details and bank transfer instructions. In the case of these ads, the ad remains pending until the site admin manually approves the ad after also manually confirming the payment has been received.