1. Protecting your privacy
- We don’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don’t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes (“cookies”, “web beacons,” single-pixel gifs).
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- SXM-Market does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If SXM-Market learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, SXM-Market will remove that post.
- SXM-Market or people who post on SXm-Market, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We collect your email address for creating your account. You may receive from us confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc…
- SXM-market does not store credit card information. All donations are done via Paypal. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on classifieds that you expect to keep private.
3. Data we store
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after “deletion,” and may be archived elsewhere.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of SXM-Market postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with SXM-Market – including archive.org, google.com, facebook.com, archive or otherwise make available SXM-Market postings.
5. Circumstances in which SXM-Market may release information
- SXM-Market may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of SXM-Market we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located anywhere in the world. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document in our contact page.